Alliance Missions grants
Notice: The 2021 Alliance Missions grants call is closed. No new applications will be accepted for this call. Visit the Alliance Special calls and joint funding opportunities for information on the current Alliance Missions grants Special call.
How to apply
Applications will be accepted at any time until November 30, 2021, 8:00 p.m. (ET)
- Following the instructions for completing an Alliance grant application, fill out the proposal template and complete the other sections of your application.
- This template is different from the regular Alliance application template; ensure you are using the correct template
- Select “Missions” under “type of call” when completing Form 101 in the online system
- External reviewer suggestions are not required
- If your application involves one or more partner organizations from the private sector, whether or not there are other partner organizations from the public and/or not-for-profit sectors, complete the National Security Guidelines for Research Partnerships’ risk assessment form.
- Submit your completed application and supporting documents, including the personal data form with CCV attachment, for the principal applicant and all co-applicants through NSERC’s online system. Your partner organization’s contact person will be invited through the online system to provide information about the organization following the partner organization instructions