General Presentation Guidelines
Prepare your documents in any word processing program, following the requirements below:
- Explain any acronyms and abbreviations fully;
- Pages must be 8 ½" x 11" (216mm x 279mm);
- Pages must be single-spaced, with no more than six lines of type per inch;
- All text must be in 12 pt Times New Roman font;
- Condensed fonts will not be accepted;
- All text should be black;
- Margins must be set at a minimum of ¾" (1.87 cm);
- The name of your organization must appear outside the set margins of the page, at the top right corner of every page.
All text, including letters, must conform to these standards.
Documents must be submitted electronically in a Portable Document Format (PDF) as a single document. Do not apply security features to your document.