General Presentation Guidelines
Prepare your documents in any word processing program, following those requirements:
- Explain any acronyms and abbreviations fully.
- Pages must be 8 ½" x 11" (216mm x 279mm).
- Pages must be single-spaced, with no more than six lines of type per inch.
- All text must be in 12 pt Times New Roman font.
- Condensed fonts will not be accepted.
- All text should be black.
- Margins must be set at a minimum of ¾" (1.87 cm).
- Print on only one side of the page.
All text, including references (where applicable), must conform to these standards.